Monday, 22 July 2013

MISTAKE

As being a human being all commit certain mistakes in their life. And same goes with me too. I too have committed lots of mistakes.. They say you learn from your past mistake and that past mistake becomes a stepping stone towards your success. Well , as in my case that's not completely true!!!. I have committed the same mistake many times and yes I repent on my past mistakes. I don't know how to rectify my mistakes and thus this is the reason why I never learn from my past mistake. I feel sometimes to QUIT, but I can never do so may be because i fear to QUIT. This fear of quitting makes me not to QUIT and move on in my life. I sometimes wonder why??? why don't I learn from my past mistakes? , why??? why can't i be serious in my deeds? I just don't have any answers to many of such questions which always revolve around my head.. Am'I not a good human being? Why do i hurt people who love love me so much? Don't I deserve any kind of happiness?? yet so many questions come into my mind which have no answers at all. I seriously do not understand the fact that where did i go wrong? may be I went wrong because I was careless or may be I went wrong by choice.. Well , yet so many of my questions unanswered. . .
MISTAKE a seven letter word yet with a deep meaning in itself.
At the end,
I would quote MISTAKE as follows:

  ""Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.""

In short, this is what I have learnt from my past MISTAKES.
  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment